- × DMI Introductory Level A Online Courses - Payment Plan $400 1 × $400.00
- × DMI Introductory Level B Course - Large Group Registration 1 × $800.00
- × 1-hour mentor session with DMI co-founder 1 × $200.00
- × DMI Intermediate Level A Course - Payment Plan 1 × $1,000.00
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Your Terms and Conditions section is like a contract between you and your customers. You make information and services available to your customers, and your customers must follow your rules.
Common items in a terms and conditions agreement allow you to:
- Withdraw and cancel services, and make financial transactions.
- Manage customer expectations, such as liability for information errors or website downtime.
- Explain your copyright rules, such as attribution, adaptation, commercial or non-commercial use, etc.
- Set rules for user behavior, like forbidding unlawful behavior, hate speech, bullying, promotions, spam, etc.
- Disable user accounts.
- Write down any other terms or conditions that protect you or your audience.